- First come, first serve.
- Members should be at least 18 years old to become a Glowfit member. Youth program available for members younger than 18.
- Speech, dress and conduct of all participants should be in accordance with the highest standard
- Clothing that is appropriate for the activity is to be worn
- Participants in athletic activities on the gymnasium floor shall wear appropriate non-marking shoes
- Member’s behavior should be in accordance with the highest standards and members will be expected to follow the policies and rules that have been approved for use of the Glowfit gymnasium
- No profanity, no fighting, or any acts of poor sportsmanships will be tolerated
Food and Refreshments
- Sealed water bottles may be used in the studios
- No other food or drink is allowed on the gymnasium floor
- Tobacco in any form
- Anything considered a weapon
- Controlled substances
- Chewing gum
Lost and Found
- The Lost and Found box will be located at the Welcome Center Desk
- Members are encouraged to put their name on all personal items
- Items left in the lockers will be placed in the Lost and Found box
- Items left over 3 months and not collected will be donated to a local charity
- Appropriate non-marking shoes should be worn on the gym floor during exercise
- Appropriate suitable attire is required at all times
- Fitness equipment will be set up and operated by authorized personnel only
- Only 30 minutes on every machine is allowed
- Each member is asked to re-rack the weights and wipe down equipment after use
- Payment may be made with cash or credit card.
- Membership fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and must be pre-paid.
- All sessions automatically expire without a refund when the membership terminates for any reason.
- Personal trainers can be substituted in case of emergency.
- All Personal Training Sessions must be pre-paid.
- Sessions and packages are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Services may only be used while Glowfit membership status is current and valid.
- Sessions and packages expire at the end of the month in which they were purchased without a refund, if not used.
- You must provide 24-hour notice for any cancellations.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a session, your session will be forfeited without rescheduling.
The Glowfit is operated by staff under the direction of Glowork and Sascorp. Participants are expected to follow their directions.